FREE AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $40
NEW CHASING KATE DESIGNS ARE HERE!
We’ve been keeping an eye on the driveway, impatiently waiting for the delivery van, and FINALLY, it came! Brand-spanking-new dresses, designed just for our St Frock customers, and we couldn’t be happier with the end result! Make sure you check them out here, and have a read of our top tips on where to where them!
Saint frock |sānt fräk| noun
1. Patron Saint of fashion and fun (2010-PD)
• a person who is admired or venerated because of their ability to transform sinners of style into beacons of beauty
• (Saint) a member of the Congregation of the Holy Frock
• (Frock) a divine garment sacrosanct to devotees
2. A place of worship for followers of Frockolisism
• A destination of pilgrimage (The worshippers undertook their weekly pilgrimage to the hallowed ground in Pyrmont)