FREE AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $40
We kicked off Spring with a shoot in Auburn’s Botanical Gardens in NSW (definitely keep it in mind for your next picnic!), here are some highlights to get you pumped for the new season x
FLORALS = FABULOUS
It’s true … and there's no better time for it! Instantly brighten your day with a feminine & flirty floral number - you could be out the door in 30 seconds or less! Just pop on some Quay Eyewear to complete the look.
GIVE WINTER THE COLD SHOULDER
Own your style with the off-the-shoulder trend! Oozing relaxed & bohemian vibes, it's perfect for casual-to-cocktail events! P.S check out the Barbados Maxi below - the neckline is fully elasticised so you can wear 3 ways.
GO WITH THE FLOW
Flowey maxi dresses have & always will be a key Spring trend. We love this one because of it’s beautiful lattice detail bodice & comfy elasticated waist!
WHIMSICAL IN WHITE
If there’s one style to flatter & fit all body shapes & sizes, it’s the wrap shape. Wear down by the beach with a floppy hat … then pop on some heels and drop earrings for evening glamour!
xx St Frock
Saint frock |sānt fräk| noun
1. Patron Saint of fashion and fun (2010-PD)
• a person who is admired or venerated because of their ability to transform sinners of style into beacons of beauty
• (Saint) a member of the Congregation of the Holy Frock
• (Frock) a divine garment sacrosanct to devotees
2. A place of worship for followers of Frockolisism
• A destination of pilgrimage (The worshippers undertook their weekly pilgrimage to the hallowed ground in Pyrmont)