FREE AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $40
1. THE BIGGER, THE BETTER!
Welcome the puffed, exaggerated sleeve! At first, this style may seem a little intimidating, but worn back with a slim fit bottom (think skinny denim, pencil or mini skirt), this trend is super easy to style like a pro.
2. OFF-SHOULDER OBSESSED
Looking for something comfortable, relaxed but still feminine & a bit sexy? Then this one’s for you. Ultra-flattering, & perfect to match with your staple jeans!
3. BEAUTIFUL IN BELL SLEEVES
Who said the 70s were dead? If you’re wanting to add dimension & drama, bell sleeves are a perfect choice. Go big, boho & beautiful, or tone down the trend with a more structured fit!
4. HELLO HIGH-LOW HEMLINES
Equal parts practical, flattering & striking, the high-low hemline creates a fun, fluid shape & gives a stylish edge.
5. HIGH NECK HEAVEN
With a nod to Victorian era elegance & charm, this trend is perfect for desk-to-date night ensembles!
xx St Frock
Saint frock |sānt fräk| noun
1. Patron Saint of fashion and fun (2010-PD)
• a person who is admired or venerated because of their ability to transform sinners of style into beacons of beauty
• (Saint) a member of the Congregation of the Holy Frock
• (Frock) a divine garment sacrosanct to devotees
2. A place of worship for followers of Frockolisism
• A destination of pilgrimage (The worshippers undertook their weekly pilgrimage to the hallowed ground in Pyrmont)