FREE AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $40
Ladies, ladies, ladies! The coveted dark pout is without fail a winter statement and our Social Media Coordinator Sarah swears by her crimson pout as the perfect addition to any outfit! So I decided, she needed to throw together a little step by step of her ombre lip for our fabulous readers!
Products used in the creation of this ombre lip!
Step One: Line the lips with a dark plum lip liner (like Mac’s Bespoken For). Concentrate on creating a defined peak and highlighting the natural shape of your lips.
Step Two: Fill in the corners of your lips with the same lip liner or dark plum lipstick (Like Mac’s Media). Around 2/3 of your lips should be filled in by this stage.
Step Three: Fill in whats left of your lips with a dark crimson lipstick (Like Chi Chi’s Corporate Femme). Add a dash of bright red through the centre (like Revlon’s 725).
Step Four: S M I L E !
Easier than you throught? Don't worry, me too! Give it a shot, its effective and oh so SHOW STOPPING!
Enjoy! Love St Frock xx
Saint frock |sānt fräk| noun
1. Patron Saint of fashion and fun (2010-PD)
• a person who is admired or venerated because of their ability to transform sinners of style into beacons of beauty
• (Saint) a member of the Congregation of the Holy Frock
• (Frock) a divine garment sacrosanct to devotees
2. A place of worship for followers of Frockolisism
• A destination of pilgrimage (The worshippers undertook their weekly pilgrimage to the hallowed ground in Pyrmont)